Mittwoch, 21. Dezember 2011

get (Memphis) High !

Hey guys!
Hey Leute!

So I thought it's about time for a new post about music. It's been a  while since I showed you some stuff I like, but now I'll show you something I love.
The band I want to write about today is a duo, called "Memphis High". Witt and Grant are from Memphis, and are well-known on Youtube.
I really like their music, for me it's something special, something I haven't heard for a while, it's so easy to listen to (and love) their music, it just makes me smile everytime, I just put my headphones in and listen to "Heavy Things", "Criminal Love" or "Really Gone" but there are an aweful lot of other song I love listen to. I love that, they are doing acoustic music as well. Their music feels just "real" to me, do you know what I mean? There's nothing behind except passion and talent! No Lady Gaga or all that lame house and dance stuff. This guys can sing and play! So give them a shot!
Ich hab mir gedacht, es wird Zeit für einen neuen Musik-Post. Ist ja bereits eine Weile her, seit ich euch das letzte Mal etwas, dass mir gefällt gezeigt hab! Heute zeige ich euch aber etwas, dass ich liebe (Kitsch . i know).
Gut, also die Band nennet sich "Memphis High" und besteht aus Witt und Grant. Sie sind aus Memphis (USA) und eigentlich recht bekannt auf Youtube.
Ich mag ihre Musik wirklich gerne, ist sehr besonders für mich, etwas, dass ich so schon lange nicht mehr gehört habe. Es ist einfach so leicht ihre Musik zu hören (& zu lieben), bringt mich immer wieder runter. Ich steck mir einfach meine Kopfhörer rein und hör mir "Heavy Things", "Criminal Love" oder "Really Gone" an, aber glaubt mir es gibt noch weitere Songs die ich wirklich gerne mag! Was ich auch noch besonders toll finde ist, dass sie auch viel akustik-Musik machen. Ihre Musik ist für mich einfach real, wisst ihr was ich meine? Dahinter steckt nichts, außer Leidenschaft und riesigem Talent, kein Lady Gaga oder diese typische abgelutschte, mit Computer ausgebesserte Diskomusik, nein, diese Jungs können singen und spielen. Also schaut sie euch an!


Click here for their Facebook page!
Here for their Youtube Channel!
& here for their Website!


their cover of "Stay With You" originally by The Goo Goo Dolls


Get MEMPHIS HIGH high!