Mittwoch, 3. Juli 2013

who forgot to mention that love is not always a walk in the park. who misplaced the memo and now you've got me wondering around in the dark.

Hey liebste Leser,
Hey everyone,

Heute hab ich ein Outfit für euch. Wirklich nichts besonderes, einfach was, dass ich Alltag so trage. Ich war im Prinzip nur bei einer Freundin lernen und hab dann noch ein bisschen was erledigen mussen. Also alles sehr casual. Ich hoffe es gefällt euch trotzdem. Außerdem hab ich noch ein paar Blümchen geknipst.
Today's the day. Finally (after what feels like ages) a new outfit. Hurrrraaay! No seriously it's nothing special, just what I wore on a regular day when I was visiting a friend at her place (she was the one who took these pictues in her garden, which is sooo lovely, her mum and dad do a great job). Hope you guys will like it anyways.


sweater: C&A (Sale), tanktop: H&M, pants: Primark, shoes: Deichman (available), bag: very old Amisu (I deeply love)
rings (you can't really see): from my mum and I Am, nailpolish: 'buy me a cameo' by Essie









see ya!
xx Janella

2 Kommentare:

looking forward to all your words . xo